To work as a 3D artist and contribute my skills in this industry that encourages creative and artistic growth.
• Worked on 2 Shipped title
• PS3: Sideways
• Worked on a Xbox360/ XBLA title : World Gone Sour
• Team player, excellent communication skills, work under tight deadlines
• Traditional 2D art knowledge
• Experienced in low and high poly modelling, sculpting
• Proficient in UV layout, texture mapping (diffuse, specular, ambient occlusion, normal, glow etc)
• Ability to set up good lighting principles
Jr. 3D Artist
January 2011 – September 2011
-Environment asset creation
-Level decoration / populating levels with props.
-Worked on PSN game " Sideways "
-Worked on Xbox Live Arcade game
Related Artistic Experience
Freelance 3D Artist (Sept 2010 – Oct 2010)
Position: Environment asset modeler and texture artist
• Modeled and textured based on project provided
• Required close communication with client to get revision feedbacks
• Used the reference images provided by client and made believable model and texture.
Seneca College, Game Mod Project (March 2010 - April 2010)
Position: Environment asset and Character Modeler, Texture Artist, Rigging and Animator
•Modeled, textured, rigged and animated in a game studio environment.
•Created low and high poly using 3ds max and zbrush
•Rigging and animation was set up using 3ds max and vicon (motion capture software)
•Created UV layout, normal, specular and additional texture maps using photoshop, x-normal, crazy bump to match the style of the MoD.
•Collaborated with a small team that consisted of 10 members for a group mod project.
•Required extensive communication with team members to meet weekly deadlines.
Freelance Artist (2005 - 2006)
•Did characters drawings and paintings as required by an animation producer to help pitch for a television show.
•Involved drawing and fabric painting for print advertisements and on products like pencil case’s, duck tapes etc
• Required close communication with the producer to meet deadlines.
2009 – 2010 Seneca College
Animation and Game Development
Advanced diploma (1 year)
•Taught by industry professionals that focused on environment modelling, character modelling, texturing, working with shaders, game art pipeline, motion capture and animation with 3ds max, Zbrush, Unreal editor, maya, photoshop
2008 – 2009 Seneca College
Traditional Animation Program
Certificate (2 years)
•Taught by industry professionals that focused on 2D traditional animation, life drawing, storyboarding, layout, digital painting, character design
2006 - 2007 Animation Portfolio Workshop
• Extensive study that focused on anatomy, life drawing, layout, composition and storyboarding
2004 - 2005 Sheridan College
Summer Animation course
• Introduction to animation and making believable motions
2004 - 2005 Sheridan College
Animation layout and Design
• Learned about composition, layout
3D softwares: 3DS studio max, Zbrush, Maya, UDK, Vicon (motion capture editing), Gamebryo Light speed
2D Applications: Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Flash,X-normal, crazy bump, TexTools
Traditional: pencil and pen sketching, charcoal, sculpting, painting
Additional skills: high and low poly modeling, UV layout, texture and map generation (diffuse, specular, ambient occlusion, normal, glow), lighting
Sketching, life drawing, video games, learning languages, self learning through online applications, movies, comics, soccer
English, Hindi, Japanese
- Enviornment modeling
- 3D character Modeling
- Asset modeling
- Texture artist
- character concept
- 3ds max
- crazy bump
- adobe premiere
- adobe after effects